Membership Application 2017
We welcome new applications to our organization. Your first step is to review the information on membership types, fees, requirements, and classifications available on our About Membership page.
**Please Note** Former members and members who have changed jobs should always utilize the RENEWAL FORM, not the new member forms below.
Once you have reviewed the information available on membership types, please select the appropriate membership application form below:
- If you work for a High School or Secondary School, click here for the High School Membership application.
- If you work for a College or University, click here for the College & University Membership application.
- If you work for a Non-profit, For-profit, or Community Based Organization, which has 4 or more employees, click here for the Organizational Membership application.
- If you work for a Non-profit, For-profit, or Community Based Organization, which has 3 or fewer employees, click here for the Individual Membership application.
- If you are applying as an Individual Member, click here for the Individual Membership application.
- If you are applying as a fully Retired Member, click here for the Retired Membership application.
Important notes regarding your membership application:
When completing your application, you will establish a username (typically your email address) and password. Be sure to save this information so that you can log into the website once your membership application has been approved.
Members of the International ACAC Membership Committee will review your application. Please allow two weeks from the time of submitting your application until it has been approved. In the event that additional information is required to process your application, additional time may be required.
High School applicants and College & University applicants will be prompted to process payment of dues immediately after submitting their application. Organizational applicants and Individual applicants will be invoiced for dues after their application is approved by the Membership Committee.
Dues may be paid by credit card, check, or wire transfer. Payment details are provided on the application forms.
Once your membership application is approved and dues are paid, you will be notified via email and granted access to all members-only benefits.